Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving by Destiny Torres

Although I enjoy every holiday, Thanksgiving is the absolute best. To begin, food is the best and yummy. Turkey is the best on thanksgiving when your family gives you fantastic brown gravy with it. Pumpkin pie is the best with whipped cream white as snow. Additionally, spending time with family is spectacular. I would see my cousins Jordon and Jaden when they invite me on Thanksgiving to have dinner. Together at their house we play lots of video games in their bedroom like race cars, and Mortal Combat. Lastly, I love to go into my purple room and relax all day. Watching football is the best when nobody bothers you. Taking a nap is the best when I watch TV on the couch. Without question, Thanksgiving rocks because I eat great food, see my family, and relax.