Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Changes to the Cafeteria by Breanne Gerlock


My 3 changes to the lunchroom would be nice to have. Initially, I would like to change where we sit. We would get to sit where ever we want, and we don’t have to sit with our classmates. The 5th graders would be able to sit with 5th graders and 4th graders would sit with other 4th graders. Likewise, I would want to change the drinks we have. We should have chocolate milk every day. Also, we should get Pepsi every other day. Last but not least, I want to change the food. We should get to pick out what ever we want to eat. They should get us some potato chips (like barbeque chips). Clearly, my 3 changes to the lunchroom would be nice to have because we would get to sit wherever we want, pick what we want to drink and would get to pick the food we want.