Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Special Day by Destiny Murphy


I will always remember the most special day in my life. It all started in my living room with my friends at 4:00. There was a Piñata hanging with Tinker Bell on it and purple strings hanging off of it. All of us were having a great time by chasing a boy named Morgan.

Shortly after, I opened my presents. One of the presents was a pair of cowgirl boots. After I opened my presents, we ate my marble cake. Then, we went in to my room. My friends and I went to watch All Dogs Go To Heaven.

Just before they went home we hit the piñata. We got lots of candy like gum and Tootise Rolls. My friends went home after that.

As I think about it now, I learned that when you have a birthday, try to have as much fun as you can. It is important to have a good time so that everyone has fun. I always try to invite people who will be nice and have fun.