Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Terrible Turkey Day by Jasmine Lopez


I’ll never forget the time I was a turkey. It all started when I went to bed,

(I was human then).When I woke up I was going to wiggle my toes, and I saw three webbed toes with bumpy skin.

Soon after I was outside and something hurt like a needle, and out popped a feather, and more followed after. Then a beak came instead of a mouth. Sadly I ended up in the barn (Guess what came to my knowledge, it was Thanksgiving).

Forty minuets later a tall, crazy man started to chase me. I ran as fast as a speeding bullet (Eventually I wore him out). Seven minuets later he came out with a knife and caught me! Just as he was going to cut off my head I tuned back!

What I learned from this experience is that it’s hard to be any animal on any holiday.