Monday, October 3, 2011

The Planet by Kurt Anderson



I have discovered a new planet called the Destroyer. This planet is blooming with dangerous plant life. The plant life is dangerous because there are tons of plants that spit poison or acid. The plants also are large enough to eat a car. Furthermore, through the large jungle I spotted giant animals. I nicknamed one of them Toraton because it looked like a huge turtle. Two big pack animals with six legs and six eyes were hunting the Toraton. Also, there were large lakes in this jungle world. The lakes were purple and covered in lily pads. These lily pads were floating along. All of the sudden, something huge came out of the water and ate a Toraton. It looked like a half bat half alligator. It went in the water and you could actually see blood. I ran back to the shuttle to find my dead crew. Nowadays I live on planet Destroyer. As you can see, this is a crazy planet.