Monday, October 3, 2011

No TV by Alisa Hughes


Is it a good thing to watch TV for hours every day? I personally don’t think it’s a good idea to watch TV for hours is such a good thing. Why wouldn’t I like to watch TV for hours? I honestly think that it’s bad for your eyes. And it could rot your brown brain from watching all those cartoons and TV shows. Now watching TV for an hour or two would be ok. Would I watch TV for hours and hours? It will mess with your eyes and then your eyes will start to hurt! What would happen if people did watch TV that long? I am not saying people don’t watch for hours and hours and hours every day because, some people probably do. I think that you would go blind. And then your parents would probably take away your flat screen that is probably 48 inches or the other way around a regular old TV away. And that would be my opinion, on if kids watched TV that long.