Monday, October 3, 2011

My Favorite Relative by Melissa B.

My amazing cool mom is my favorite relative. For starters, my awesome cool mom and I go to a cool multicolor art classes. It’s the bomb, we go at nine on every Saturday. The best part is we go together. Equally important, my mom and I cook some good food. We cook our family’s favorite foods. Mmmm! We cook some good Enchiladas like the well made Crockets in Hollywood. Last but not least, my amazing mom is very huggable like my obxnouses Pomeranian fluffy haired dog. Every time we’re bored like a boring peanut we lay cozily on my moms humongous king sized red colored bed and watch a cool comedy/action movie with salty, buttery, and delicious popcorn .In the middle of the cool movie we fall asleep like a koala on a green tall tree. Without question, my amazing mom is my favorite relative because we do cool oil art, make delicious food , and hug a lot.