Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Best Friend by Angel Garcia

If I had to pick my favorite animal it would be a puppy. To begin, my puppy would be playful. Every time we play, we would play with the ball. After we play with the ball, he would roll as fast as a cheetah. Furthermore, he would be so cute. He would be as cute as a rainbow. He would also be as cute as a baby panda. He would also be so cute; I would pet him every time he does something for me. Also, I would walk him around the city. He would walk around the whole park. I would walk him down the street (especially on the sidewalk). He would walk around the whole park. I would walk him in the sidewalk. Then, I would exercise him at the house. We would play fetch. He would be running around the house. He would run as fast as a cheetah. Finally, we would go to the beach and swim. We would splash everywhere on the beach. My puppy and I would dive all the way to the bottom of the beach. As you can see, I would pick a puppy because he would be playful, cute, and I would exercise him.