Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Time I Was Proud by Angel Garcia Nunez

I’ll never forget the time I accomplished a goal. It all started when I was at home, and it was five o’clock pm .I was outside playing soccer. I practiced kicking the ball hard by kicking it with right foot. One time I kicked the ball so hard, I almost broke a fence (it was as cool as a lion running).
Moments later, I started to get tired by kicking the ball with right foot. All the sudden, I start to kick with left foot. I used to kick so weakly. Everytime I practiced I got stronger and stronger each day.
Minutes later, I started to kick harder. When I kicked the ball, it went as fast as a cheetah. I got surprised. That’s when I acconplished my goal.
In retrospect, I learned that if you practiced you can accomplish your goal. This lesson is important because you can accomplish many goals. I still use this lesson by kicking with left foot.