Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Happy Time by Ciso Aragon

I’ll never forget the time I was happy. It all started when I was at my cousin’s house. I was droppet off at Walmart. Then I got picked up by my very best cousins (Frankie and Mariah). Then I went to their house.
Later that day,at my cousin’s house we played a big game of football. Then Frankie and I played PS3 and Wii; on the PS3 we played Madden and on the Wii we played Tennis.
Shortly after, Frankie and I went upstairs to play Apples to Apples. After we won the game, we were going to sleep but Frankie and I were making a tent in the house. When everyone fell asleep we made noise like monsters growling at my dog Romo.
Looking back, I learned that going to my cousin’s house and playing games is awesome. I never realized how fun it could be to hang out with my family.